- 2 ounces witch hazel
- 10 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil
- measuring spoons
- 2 ounce glass bottle with a spritzer top
- a label
- Pour the witch hazel into the glass bottle.
- Carefully add the essential oils.
- Your mixture will have a little extra room at the top for more formula so add a little extra water to fill the bottle.
- Screw the cap carefully on the bottle.
- Label your final product with the name of the formula and the directions to shake the bottle before using.
Storage and Use
Shake the bottle before spritzing your locker, gear, or whatever you want to disinfect. When using this spray on an open wound, spritz the affected area once or twice before bandaging as needed.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not spritz the fluid into any one’s eyes or mouth.
Store your locker room disinfectant in a glass bottle if possible. Essential oil will eventually break down the plastic in the cap, or in the bottle if you use a plastic bottle, so keep your eye on it.