Put a little love in the air. This simple spritzer blend is earthy and floral. Ginger and rose are well-known aphrodisiacs. Pine and sandalwood or cedarwood offer up that virile woodsy note that will ground you and your lover so you’re completely present and open to whatever your encounter may bring. The hint of lemon or orange in this blend adds a playful element to your time together. Without doubt, a spritz or two of this scent would have inflamed St. Valentine himself!
- 1 oz. isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol
- 1 oz water, preferably distilled
- 15 drops scotch pine essential oil
- 10 drops ginger essential oil
- 5 drops sandalwood or cedarwood atlas essential oil
- 5 drops rose or ylang-ylang or jasmine essential oil
- 2 drops lemon or orange essential oil
- 2 oz. bottle with sprayer top
- label and pen
- Fill your bottle half way with water.
- Add the essential oils.
- Carefully, top it off with the isopropyl alcohol. Be sure to leave a little space at the top of the bottle.
- Add the sprayer and seal your bottle tightly.
- Label your bottle.
Storage and Use
Store your spritzer in a cool to room temperature place where it’ll be out of sunlight. Spritz it on your linens or intimate garments before an evening of lovemaking. You can also use it on your pulse points like a perfume.