- measuring cups
- a spatula
- a funnel
- a label
- a large dark bottle with lid
I like to fill a small 1 ounce bottle with a dropper, also labelled, as a usage bottle then refill it with the larger bottle that I reserve for bulk storage.
- Gather the ingredients along with the equipment in a clean, well lit, work space.
- Pour the individual ingredients, one at a time, into a clear measuring cup.
- Mix the ingredients carefully.
- Using a funnel, pour the mixture into a darkly-colored glass bottle and cap it securely.
- Label the bottle with the name of the tincture blend and add the date.