As an allergy warrior, I drink a cup of this tea every morning to keep my defenses up during pollen season. My hometown is rated second in the world for pollen density so breathing is often a chore. This blend gives the body a hefty dose of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it sorely needs. Use organic herbs to be sure your body doesn’t have to fight off addtional pesticides too.
For more information on how to ease sinus conditions holistically, see The Practical Herbalists’s Herbal Treatment for Sinus Infections.
- 2 parts dried Nettle leaf
- 2 parts Green Tea leaves
- 1 part dried Rosehips
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 spoon
- a resealable container large enough to hold the finished product
- a label
- Pour the herbs into the mixing bowl and gently stir them with a spoon. Try not to break up the plant parts since this will release the essential oils.
- Pour the mix into a resealable container.
- Label the container with the name of the mix, ingredients and date mixed.
Storage and Use
Store your Allergy Immune Tea Mix in a labeled resealable container in a cool dark place.
Infuse one tablespoon of tea mix into eight ounces of boiling water for ten minutes to make a cup of tea. Oat straw may be added to the mix as a substitute for rosehips.