Lavender’s versatility through the centuries has made it a consistent favorite. Today, its balsamic, earthy, floral scent is added to a variety of beauty and cleaning products for its disinfectant as well as its relaxation properties. It can ward off a variety of bacterias and viruses, including staph, while it calms the nervous system. Lavender soothes as it heals. Use Lavender to:
- Relax and Rejuvenate
- Ease Anxiety, Worry, and Stress
- Protect Against Illness, including Colds and Flus
- Clean, Clear, and Refresh Body, Mind, Spirit, and Home
- Heal Light and Deep Wounds, Burns, and Emotional Wounding
- Support and Heal through Trauma
Learn more about Lavender, Making Lavender Herbal Remedies, and Herbal Homesteading with Lavender with these curated resources.